Ram Charan took the biggest risk of producing his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s long-cherished dream of acting in Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy’s biopic with Sye Raa Narasimhareddy. Charan’s risk has paid off and Sye Raa is all set to enter the rare Rs 100 crore share club in AP and Telangana.
Former MP and veteran producer T Subbiramireddy held Sye Raa’s success meet earlier today. Speaking at the event, senior producer Allu Aravind said that he is both proud and ‘jealous’ of his nephew Ram Charan for making a prestigious film like Sye Raa and scoring a blockbuster. Allu Aravind also said that Sye Raa has “filled” the stomachs of many people in the film trade, including the Mega family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix