Ram Charan took the biggest risk of producing his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s long-cherished dream of acting in Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy’s biopic with Sye Raa Narasimhareddy. Charan’s risk has paid off and Sye Raa is all set to enter the rare Rs 100 crore share club in AP and Telangana.
Former MP and veteran producer T Subbiramireddy held Sye Raa’s success meet earlier today. Speaking at the event, senior producer Allu Aravind said that he is both proud and ‘jealous’ of his nephew Ram Charan for making a prestigious film like Sye Raa and scoring a blockbuster. Allu Aravind also said that Sye Raa has “filled” the stomachs of many people in the film trade, including the Mega family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here
- Star Tamil hero pens a song in Arjun Reddy remake
- Star cricketer’s dating rumors go viral again