Veteran producer Allu Aravind became the first Tollywood celebrity to foray into the booming OTT business with his Aha digital streaming app in March. This exclusive ‘Telugu only’ app has been getting a decent response from entertainment seekers across the Telugu states and overseas.
However, with no new releases and the increased demand for entertainment due to the lockdown, like most other OTT apps, even Aha has been on a constant hunt to procure more quality content. Apparently, Allu Aravind is in talks with several Tollywood filmmakers to acquire their films for Aha. He’s also said to be offering good amounts to acquire more and more content.
But it looks like most producers are still following the wait and see game and are in no mood to skip theatrical release and sell their films on OTT yet. We will have to wait for a few more weeks to see how things will pan out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W