Veteran producer Allu Aravind’s OTT platform ‘Aha’ engaged its young audience during the lockdown with bold and steamy Telugu shows such as Sin and Mastis. As a result, there has been a talk about the ‘hotness quotient’ going overboard on the app.
On the other hand, the app had not much content to cater to the family audiences and kids. But of late, Aha has been acquiring a bunch of cartoon films, including Chota Bheem and Mighty Raju, to attract kids. This move has helped the app to shift from bold to child-friendly content and also in changing the audiences’ view.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo