Veteran producer Allu Aravind’s OTT platform ‘Aha’ engaged its young audience during the lockdown with bold and steamy Telugu shows such as Sin and Mastis. As a result, there has been a talk about the ‘hotness quotient’ going overboard on the app.
On the other hand, the app had not much content to cater to the family audiences and kids. But of late, Aha has been acquiring a bunch of cartoon films, including Chota Bheem and Mighty Raju, to attract kids. This move has helped the app to shift from bold to child-friendly content and also in changing the audiences’ view.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?
- Young singers’ musical tribute on Ilayaraja’s birthday
- Venkat Prabhu’s surprise to excite Ajith fans?
- Star heroine in talks for Teja-Gopichand film
- Bollywood heroes not interested in resuming shoots?
- RRR producer falls sick-Undergoes surgery