Veteran producer Allu Aravind’s OTT platform ‘Aha’ engaged its young audience during the lockdown with bold and steamy Telugu shows such as Sin and Mastis. As a result, there has been a talk about the ‘hotness quotient’ going overboard on the app.
On the other hand, the app had not much content to cater to the family audiences and kids. But of late, Aha has been acquiring a bunch of cartoon films, including Chota Bheem and Mighty Raju, to attract kids. This move has helped the app to shift from bold to child-friendly content and also in changing the audiences’ view.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar
- Anasuya signs Sampath Nandi’s next?
- Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna to grace Love Story’s pre-release event