Allu Arjun is expected to wrap up Pushpa: The Rise by the end of this October. Post which, he will be joining hands with Sriram Venu for Icon. This project is likely to hit the floors this November.
Coming to Allu Arjun’s next with Boyapati Sreenu, this project too is close to materialisation. Apparently, Allu Arjun has already allotted his dates for the Boyapati Sreenu directorial.
It is heard that Allu Arjun has allotted his dates for Boyapati’s project starting from early next year. He is likely to shoot for Icon and Boyapati’s project simultaneously after the latter commences the shoot early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively