Allu Arjun is expected to wrap up Pushpa: The Rise by the end of this October. Post which, he will be joining hands with Sriram Venu for Icon. This project is likely to hit the floors this November.
Coming to Allu Arjun’s next with Boyapati Sreenu, this project too is close to materialisation. Apparently, Allu Arjun has already allotted his dates for the Boyapati Sreenu directorial.
It is heard that Allu Arjun has allotted his dates for Boyapati’s project starting from early next year. He is likely to shoot for Icon and Boyapati’s project simultaneously after the latter commences the shoot early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull
- Date locked for 18 Pages’ third single