A Tollywood delegation led by Chiranjeevi is set to meet with Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan in the first week of September.
Reports suggest that top stars, Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun are also ready to meet Jagan and discuss the issues that are being faced by distributors due to ticket pricing issues in Andhra Pradesh. They are willing to be a part of the said Tollywood delegation.
It is heard that the Tollywood delegation will be meeting with Jagan on the 4th of September but an official update in this regard is awaited.
The final list of Tollywood representatives meeting with Jagan will be out in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo