If reports are to be believed, Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna, who play the lead roles in Pushpa will be seen as a married couple.
The chemistry and the married life track between the lead pair will stand as one of the main assets of the film. Allu Arjun plays a red sandalwood smuggler and Rashmika will be seen as a housewife.
Pushpa is in final leg of shoot and the unit is currently filming a few important sequences at specially erected sets in Hyderabad.
Pushpa is a rustic actioner directed by Sukumar. It has Fahadh Faasil in the antagonist role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz about Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar