If reports are to be believed, Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna, who play the lead roles in Pushpa will be seen as a married couple.
The chemistry and the married life track between the lead pair will stand as one of the main assets of the film. Allu Arjun plays a red sandalwood smuggler and Rashmika will be seen as a housewife.
Pushpa is in final leg of shoot and the unit is currently filming a few important sequences at specially erected sets in Hyderabad.
Pushpa is a rustic actioner directed by Sukumar. It has Fahadh Faasil in the antagonist role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA Awards 2021: Clean sweep by Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release