And finally, hero Allu Arjun has begun shooting for his highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa. This Sukumar directorial went on floors in the Maredumilli Forests in East Godavari district.
In an unexpected surprise, a working still in which Allu Arjun in his Pushpa Raj get-up walks away from the camera has been released online this afternoon and it’s going viral ever since. The Stylish Star sports a rugged avatar, as he wears a dusty brown check shirt and trousers. His ruffled hairdo is another highlight of the picture.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in this rural drama. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa