Stylish star Allu Arjun is now the first South Indian hero to clock one crore followers on social media site Facebook. He is one of the most followed celebrities in India and the actor has reached over 1,00,00,000 followers as his fanbase continues to expand.
Besides Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Allu Arjun has huge fan following in states like Kerala, Karnataka, Chennai, and which eventually made him the most loved actor among his contemporaries. The actor is on a roll with hat-trick hits and has become one of the contenders for the coveted chair.
Currently, he is working for director Boyapati Sreenu’s upcoming romantic actioner Sarrainodu. Produced by Allu Aravind under the umbrella of Geetha Arts, the film is slated for release in April.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry