It is already reported that Stylish Star Allu Arjun had donated a whopping of Rs 1.25 crores for the twin Telugu state governments and Kerala government to fight against the deadly Coronavirus. The latest update is that Bunny has donated yet another Rs 20 lakhs for the welfare of the Telugu film workers.
With the latest donation, Allu Arjun’s total donation for the Coronavirus crisis amounts to Rs 1.45 crores.
It is well-known that the Telugu film industry has set up a Corona Crisis Charity to extend financial aid to jobless cine workers during the lockdown. Several Tollywood stars are extending their support for the cause.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month