It is already reported that Stylish Star Allu Arjun had donated a whopping of Rs 1.25 crores for the twin Telugu state governments and Kerala government to fight against the deadly Coronavirus. The latest update is that Bunny has donated yet another Rs 20 lakhs for the welfare of the Telugu film workers.
With the latest donation, Allu Arjun’s total donation for the Coronavirus crisis amounts to Rs 1.45 crores.
It is well-known that the Telugu film industry has set up a Corona Crisis Charity to extend financial aid to jobless cine workers during the lockdown. Several Tollywood stars are extending their support for the cause.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna back to school-Find out why?
- KGF star Yash’s adorable picture with his son goes viral
- Script locked for surprise hit’s sequel
- Namrata showcases Mahesh Babu’s ‘real run’
- Star heroine’s Instagram account hacked
- Lockdown Review : What are the odds – Hindi film on Netflix