It is already reported that Stylish Star Allu Arjun had donated a whopping of Rs 1.25 crores for the twin Telugu state governments and Kerala government to fight against the deadly Coronavirus. The latest update is that Bunny has donated yet another Rs 20 lakhs for the welfare of the Telugu film workers.
With the latest donation, Allu Arjun’s total donation for the Coronavirus crisis amounts to Rs 1.45 crores.
It is well-known that the Telugu film industry has set up a Corona Crisis Charity to extend financial aid to jobless cine workers during the lockdown. Several Tollywood stars are extending their support for the cause.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda