With the Coronavirus outbreak and the subsequent postponement of the film’s shoot, Allu Arjun fans are disappointed with no updates on AA20 under Sukumar’s direction. But the makers of Bunny’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, are planning a special surprise to cheer them up.
A never before seen deleted scene from Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo will be released this evening at 4:05 pm. The scene will showcase Allu Arjun and Sushanth in their roles of a middle-class Bantu and the filthy rich Raj respectively. In the film, both the actors aced their looks to perfection, and the film ended up as the non-Baahubali industry hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture