After a longtime, hero Allu Arjun visited his native place Palakollu today and celebrated the Sankranthi festival with his wife and children and fans. The Stylish Star addressed a large number of his fans and said that although he was born in Chennai, he will always remain a Palakollu boy.
Allu Arjun said that it was his wife Sneha’s long-cherished wish to celebrate Sankranthi in Palakollu, which he could finally fulfill this year. He also promised to all his excited fans that he will visit Palakollu to celebrate Sankranthi every year. Before interacting with fans, Bunny paid homage to the statue of his grandfather and legendary comedian Allu Ramalingaiah.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections