After a longtime, hero Allu Arjun visited his native place Palakollu today and celebrated the Sankranthi festival with his wife and children and fans. The Stylish Star addressed a large number of his fans and said that although he was born in Chennai, he will always remain a Palakollu boy.
Allu Arjun said that it was his wife Sneha’s long-cherished wish to celebrate Sankranthi in Palakollu, which he could finally fulfill this year. He also promised to all his excited fans that he will visit Palakollu to celebrate Sankranthi every year. Before interacting with fans, Bunny paid homage to the statue of his grandfather and legendary comedian Allu Ramalingaiah.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity