With 2 days remaining for the grand premieres in the US, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo has already set a new record in Allu Arjun’s career. The film has grossed nearly $350K from the pre-sales so far and is all set for a humongous opening on the 11th night.
Until now, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s 2015 film, S/o Sathyamurthy, held the record for highest opener in Bunny’s career with a gross of $348K. With the audio album rocking the charts and the Allu Arjun-Trivikram combo gearing up for a hat-trick hit, expectations are sky-high among trade circles and fans.
Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo is opening in cinemas on January 12. Stay tuned for all the latest updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic