With 2 days remaining for the grand premieres in the US, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo has already set a new record in Allu Arjun’s career. The film has grossed nearly $350K from the pre-sales so far and is all set for a humongous opening on the 11th night.
Until now, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s 2015 film, S/o Sathyamurthy, held the record for highest opener in Bunny’s career with a gross of $348K. With the audio album rocking the charts and the Allu Arjun-Trivikram combo gearing up for a hat-trick hit, expectations are sky-high among trade circles and fans.
Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo is opening in cinemas on January 12. Stay tuned for all the latest updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?