Yesterday, images of Allu Arjun rocking the Mumbai airport went viral all over social media. Everyone thought that Bunny was in Mumbai to shoot for an Ad and also chill during the weekend.
But the fact of the matter is that Bunny is in Mumbai to meet Atlee, the star director of Shah Rukh Khan’s Jawan. There has been a strong rumor that Bunny has locked Atlee for one of his films.
Atlee is now in Mumbai as he is busy prepping for his new film with Varun Dhawan and Keerthy Suresh. The said film is the official remake of Atlee’s Theri which had Vijay in the lead role.
Once he is free from this project, he plans to take up Allu Arjun’s next and that is the same reason, the duo met in Mumbai today. Watch this space to learn more about this meeting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani – I never wanted to be a big star
- Is the announcement about Yash19 around the corner?
- Massive first single update of Eagle is here
- Sachin Tendulkar – Sam Bahadur is a must-watch film for all generations
- Sam Bahadur: Good reviews but dull collections
- Guntur Kaaram: This is when Mahesh Babu fans can expect the second single’s update