Talented Tamil actress Nivetha Pethuraj is playing a crucial role in Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramulo. In a latest interview, Nivetha was all praise for Allu Arjun’s dancing skills.
“He is lightning quick,” Nivetha said. She goes on to reveal that Allu Arjun rehearses hard on the set till the shot begins. Nivetha, who also grooved to the peppy beats in Ramuloo Ramulaa along with Bunny, says, “Matching his steps was difficult as he adds his own swag to the moves and gives it a different spin.”
The actress says that her journey in Tollywood has been gratifying so far and that she is in no hurry to grab opportunities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya