Talented Tamil actress Nivetha Pethuraj is playing a crucial role in Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramulo. In a latest interview, Nivetha was all praise for Allu Arjun’s dancing skills.
“He is lightning quick,” Nivetha said. She goes on to reveal that Allu Arjun rehearses hard on the set till the shot begins. Nivetha, who also grooved to the peppy beats in Ramuloo Ramulaa along with Bunny, says, “Matching his steps was difficult as he adds his own swag to the moves and gives it a different spin.”
The actress says that her journey in Tollywood has been gratifying so far and that she is in no hurry to grab opportunities.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai