As we had reported earlier, Allu Arjun who contracted Covid a couple of weeks ago has tested negative for the virus today. Soon after his test result came out negative, he left to his residence to meet his family.
A little while ago, Allu Arjun shared a video of him meeting his kids Ayaan and Arha.
“Meeting family after testing negative and 15 days of quarantine. Missed the kids soo much,” he tweeted.
Ayaan and Arha are seen giving their dad Allu Arjun a warm hug in the video. This video is now going viral on Twitter.
Meeting family after testing negative and 15 days of quarantine. Missed the kids soo much 🖤 pic.twitter.com/ubrBGI2mER
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) May 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram