It has been quite some time since Allu Arjun has announced a project after Naa Peru Surya. So many reports were making the rounds that he will do a film with Vikram Kumar but nothing has been finalized yet.
There was also news that Bunny has agreed to do a project with a newcomer. Giving clarity about this, producer Allu Aravind in a recent interview revealed that Bunny is yet to finalize a script and it will take more than a month to announce a project.
Post the debacle of Naa Peru Surya, Bunny has become quite cautious and wants to make a strong comeback and that is the reason he is taking his own time to okay a film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers