Allu Arjun is still over the moon with the blockbuster success of his recent film, Ala Vaikuntapuramulo. The film went on to become one of the biggest hits ever in Tollywood, and it’s a game-changer in Allu Arjun’s career. The music album, composed by Thaman, has quite rightly been hailed as one of the best albums of the decade.
It’s been nearly three months since the film released, and it’s still continuing to set new records. The album has now crossed 1.13 billion plays on all platforms, and Allu Arjun was so thrilled with this rare feat that he praised Thaman even more for this incredible achievement. The actor posted on Twitter that he wanted an album from Thaman which will have more than a billion plays, and that Thaman has kept his promise.
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film also had Pooja Hegde, Tabu, Jayaram, and Murali Sharma in key roles.
My dear @MusicThaman . I am soo proud & contented you have lived upto ur words . I said “ I want an Album which has more than a BILLION play outs “ before #avpl starting . You said “ Done brother I Promise “ . Today it has 1.13 Billion n more . Thank you ! #manofwords
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) April 11, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu