The Be India and Buy India campaign has really caught on well and now celebs also endorsing it, things have really picked up quite well. A few days back Allu Sirish pledged to only use Indian based products and revealed it on social media.
Today, Allu Arjun has also posted a picture where he has been gifted a hamper that has all Indian based products. Bunny in his tweets says that it is a great idea of promoting the Buy Indian campaign.
Bunny is all set to take his new film Pushpa on floors soon. Apart from that film, he has also signed a film with Korata Siva that will roll in 2021.
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) August 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood