The Be India and Buy India campaign has really caught on well and now celebs also endorsing it, things have really picked up quite well. A few days back Allu Sirish pledged to only use Indian based products and revealed it on social media.
Today, Allu Arjun has also posted a picture where he has been gifted a hamper that has all Indian based products. Bunny in his tweets says that it is a great idea of promoting the Buy Indian campaign.
Bunny is all set to take his new film Pushpa on floors soon. Apart from that film, he has also signed a film with Korata Siva that will roll in 2021.
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) August 15, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences