Allu Arjun has proved yet again that he’s the king of social media. The actor is among the most followed celebrities on social media in South, and at the same time, his recent films have created a storm on YouTube.
Recently, when the Hindi dubbed versions of Sarrainodu and Duvvada Jagannadham were uploaded on YouTube, both the films for more than 50 million views in a short time. While Sarrainodu took 42 days to cross this milestone, DJ broke the record in just 15 days, and it’s said to be the fastest ever till date.
Meanwhile, Allu Arjun is busy with the shoot of Naa Peru Surya which is gearing up for release in summer next year. Vakkantham Vamsi is directing this film which also stars Anu Emmanuel in a lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation
- Pranay’s father files case against RGV
- Top Bollywood star announces film on Galwan Valley clashes
- Poll : Which of these NTR projects are you looking forward to?