Allu Arjun who contracted Covid around 2 weeks ago has recovered from the virus and tested negative. He took it to social media to confirm the same.
“ Hello everyone ! I have tested negative. I am doing well. Thank you all for the love,” Allu Arjun tweeted a short while back.
“I have tested negative after 15 days of quantitative. I want to thank all my well wishers and fans for their wishes and prayers,” he added.
All Arjun stated he hopes the lockdown will help in reducing the number of Covid cases.
Hello everyone ! I have tested negative. I am doing well. Thank you all for the love. pic.twitter.com/srRB07Q3r3
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) May 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?