Allu Arjun who contracted Covid around 2 weeks ago has recovered from the virus and tested negative. He took it to social media to confirm the same.
“ Hello everyone ! I have tested negative. I am doing well. Thank you all for the love,” Allu Arjun tweeted a short while back.
“I have tested negative after 15 days of quantitative. I want to thank all my well wishers and fans for their wishes and prayers,” he added.
All Arjun stated he hopes the lockdown will help in reducing the number of Covid cases.
Hello everyone ! I have tested negative. I am doing well. Thank you all for the love. pic.twitter.com/srRB07Q3r3
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) May 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- I might not act Charan in the future- Chiranjeevi?
- RRR US Imax screening- Crazy response
- Salman Khan did not charge one rupee for Godfather – Chiranjeevi
- Heroine locked for Sree Vishnu’s next
- Dasara’s big single update is here
- Vikram Vedha starts on a slow note- day one collections here