Allu Arjun’s latest film, Race Gurram might be the biggest hit in his career so far; however, there’s another film which he considers to be the best film in career. And it happens to be ‘Arya’, which released 10 years ago. Directed by Sukumar, the film had Allu Arjun playing the title role and it was a trend-setter in terms of a boy-next-door making the girl feel his love.
After making his debut in Gangotri, Allu Arjun underwent a massive transformation for Arya and it catapulted him to the big league almost immediately after the release. Right from his acting to dancing skills, everything became a sensation back in 2004. Not only in Andhra Pradesh, the film became quite popular in Maharashtra, Orissa and few other regions. ‘Aa Ante Amalapuram’, one of the songs in the film, became one of the biggest hits of the decade.
With so many memorable experiences attached to the film, it comes as little surprise that Arya holds such a special place in Allu Arjun’s heart. The actor is expected to start shooting for Trivikram Srinivas’ film soon. Samantha will be his co-star in this romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral-Shekhar master grooves to his biggest hit
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes