Allu Arjun’s upcoming patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, it currently underway in Kashmir. The movie’s unit is shooting in challenging conditions and is braving -12°C temperatures.
It’s been reported already that Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India will have a simultaneous release in Malayalam. The Stylish Star took to Twitter this morning and revealed that the Malayalam version’s teaser will be out tomorrow (Feb 7) at 4:30 pm. Also, NPSNII is literally translated as Ente Peru Surya Ente Veedu India in Malayalam.
Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady. Senior heroes Arjun and Sarathkumar play important roles in this high-budget entertainer. Vakkantham Vamsi is turning director with the movie, while Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas are jointly producing it. NPSNII is slated for release on April 27.
ENTE PERU SURYA ENTE VEEDU INDIA Malayalam First Impact on 7th Feb 4.30 pm . pic.twitter.com/WzPf3691SC
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) February 6, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Simha Koduri’s next gets a title
- Massive: Extra shows and theaters added for God Father
- Date and venue locked for Crazy Fellow’s pre-release event
- Ravi Teja playing this role in Mega154?
- Sunil’s character poster from Ginna released
- God Father mints decent share on day 2 in Nizam