Allu Arjun’s upcoming patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, it currently underway in Kashmir. The movie’s unit is shooting in challenging conditions and is braving -12°C temperatures.
It’s been reported already that Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India will have a simultaneous release in Malayalam. The Stylish Star took to Twitter this morning and revealed that the Malayalam version’s teaser will be out tomorrow (Feb 7) at 4:30 pm. Also, NPSNII is literally translated as Ente Peru Surya Ente Veedu India in Malayalam.
Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady. Senior heroes Arjun and Sarathkumar play important roles in this high-budget entertainer. Vakkantham Vamsi is turning director with the movie, while Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas are jointly producing it. NPSNII is slated for release on April 27.
ENTE PERU SURYA ENTE VEEDU INDIA Malayalam First Impact on 7th Feb 4.30 pm . pic.twitter.com/WzPf3691SC
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) February 6, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Jayam combo to materialize soon?
- Star Tollywood comedian to debut in Hollywood
- Sharwanand lines up another project this year?
- Krish spending a bomb on sets of Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here