Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, has turned out to be his career’s biggest blockbuster within 6 days of its release. The film has collected nearly Rs 75 crore share so far and is looking to enter the Rs 100 crore club by the end of its full run.
In Nizam, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo has had a fabulous run this festive season. The film collected a whopping theatrical share of Rs 21 crore in 5 days. Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo had emerged Bunny’s highest grosser in Nizam by surpassing his previous best DJ’s Rs 20.5 crore. The film’s final Nizam share would be more than Rs 30 crore without a sweat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?