Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, has turned out to be his career’s biggest blockbuster within 6 days of its release. The film has collected nearly Rs 75 crore share so far and is looking to enter the Rs 100 crore club by the end of its full run.
In Nizam, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo has had a fabulous run this festive season. The film collected a whopping theatrical share of Rs 21 crore in 5 days. Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo had emerged Bunny’s highest grosser in Nizam by surpassing his previous best DJ’s Rs 20.5 crore. The film’s final Nizam share would be more than Rs 30 crore without a sweat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act