Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, has turned out to be his career’s biggest blockbuster within 6 days of its release. The film has collected nearly Rs 75 crore share so far and is looking to enter the Rs 100 crore club by the end of its full run.
In Nizam, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo has had a fabulous run this festive season. The film collected a whopping theatrical share of Rs 21 crore in 5 days. Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo had emerged Bunny’s highest grosser in Nizam by surpassing his previous best DJ’s Rs 20.5 crore. The film’s final Nizam share would be more than Rs 30 crore without a sweat.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date