On this day, in 2012, Allu Arjun’s action entertainer, Julayi, released in cinemas and went on to become a huge money-spinner at the box-office. On the film’s 8th anniversary, the Stylish Star took to Twitter and reminisced his Julayi memories.
“8 years of Julai . What a memorable hit,” Bunny tweeted. He went on to thank the film’s director Trivikram, music composer Devi Sri Prasad and producers Radha Krishna and Danayya and the entire cast and crew for a “wonderful experience.”
Incidentally, Allu Arjun joined hands with Trivikram and Radhakrishna once again earlier this year and delivered the all-time non-Baahubali highest grosser, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo.
8 years of Julai . What a memorable hit . I would like to Thank #trivikram garu , my dear friend @thisisdsp , and my producers Radha Krishna & Danaayya garu and the entire cast n crew for a wonderful experience. #julai pic.twitter.com/HEMlGB6Kwi
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) August 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next
- Rana Daggubati to unveil Anushka’s Nishabdham’s trailer