On this day, in 2012, Allu Arjun’s action entertainer, Julayi, released in cinemas and went on to become a huge money-spinner at the box-office. On the film’s 8th anniversary, the Stylish Star took to Twitter and reminisced his Julayi memories.
“8 years of Julai . What a memorable hit,” Bunny tweeted. He went on to thank the film’s director Trivikram, music composer Devi Sri Prasad and producers Radha Krishna and Danayya and the entire cast and crew for a “wonderful experience.”
Incidentally, Allu Arjun joined hands with Trivikram and Radhakrishna once again earlier this year and delivered the all-time non-Baahubali highest grosser, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo.
8 years of Julai . What a memorable hit . I would like to Thank #trivikram garu , my dear friend @thisisdsp , and my producers Radha Krishna & Danaayya garu and the entire cast n crew for a wonderful experience. #julai pic.twitter.com/HEMlGB6Kwi
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) August 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon