Stylish Star Allu Arjun has signed yet another brand endorsement deal with a national brand. Bunny has been roped in as the brand ambassador by the leading beverage company Parle Agro for its flagship brand, Frooti, for the southern market.
Incidentally, Allu Arjun is Frooti’s first ever brand ambassador in South India, and the beverage giant aims consolidate its foothold in the South Indian market with Bunny’s popularity. Frooti’s new ad campaign featuring Allu Arjun will begin in summer.
On the movies front, Allu Arjun is currently shooting for Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. The film releases on April 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested