Sree Vishnu starrer Alluri is getting ready for a grand release on 23rd September. The film’s pre-release event was held today in Hyderabad and Icon star Allu Arjun was the chief guest for it.
Speaking at the event, Allu Arjun thanked all the fans and well-wishers who attended the function. The star actor wished all the actors and technicians who worked on the film the very best. Allu Arjun wished that Alluri producer Bekkem Venugopal would always make good films and added that he followed his work.
Allu Arjun said that from the first movie of Sree Vishnu which is Prema Ishq Kaadhal he was observing and following his work. The actor said that Sree Vishnu’s movies have novelty irrespective of the results. The actor added that Sree Vishnu would always work hard and wished Sree Vishnu to reach great heights.
The actor said that Sree Vishnu requested him to attend the event and bless him and therefore he couldn’t deny it. The actor ended the speech by saying that only content films are pulling the audiences to theatres irrespective of whether they are big-budgeted or small-budgeted ones.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two days collections of Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha are here
- Eesha Rebba’s Malayalam movie locks its OTT release date
- Nani leaks the first single promo of Dasara
- PVR plans to screen 11 iconic films of Amitabh Bachchan – Deets inside
- Major update of DSP’s non-film music video
- Shrewd move from team Drishyam 2