All eyes are on Allu Arjun’s third-time collaboration with the directive of his Arya franchise, Sukumar. The film will be bankrolled by noted production house, Mythri Movie Makers. Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in this as-yet-untitled movie.
Initially, Sukumar had narrated a story that is set in the Seshachalam forest red sanders smuggling backdrop. While the Stylish Star had okayed the script initially, he reportedly changed his mind later and asked Sukumar to come up with a romantic entertainer. Even Sukumar reportedly wrote a fresh love story and got Bunny’s approval.
But the latest buzz suggests that Allu Arjun and Sukumar are back to working on the red sanders smuggling story for their soon-to-commence project. A major portion of the film will be shot in Chittoor and Nellore in the dense Nallamala forest. Sukumar is currently busy with the pre-production work and a giant set is being constructed for the first schedule, which will kick-start in December. More details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music director confirmed for Prabhas Radhe Shyam
- Hero Simbu to make his social media debut in a grand way
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims
- Raashi Khanna goes de-glam for this biggie