Following the humongous success of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo and Rangasthalam, Arya duo, Allu Arjun and Sukumar, are all set to join forces for the third time. Sukumar has already wrapped up the film’s first schedule without Allu Arjun. The Stylish Star will join the shoot from February.
For the last few days, there have been rampant speculations that the Allu Arjun-Sukumar film has been titled Seshachalam. And fans of the star actor-director duo weren’t too impressed with the title. But here’s the official clarification. Mythri Movie Makers, the banner that’s bankrolling this exciting action drama, has clarified that the film is not titled yet and that all the ongoing speculations are untrue.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in the movie and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer. Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be playing a crucial role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it