Allu Arjun is basking in the glory of the success of his new film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo. The film is doing record business all over the Telugu states and overseas.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that Allu Arjun has taken a solid remuneration for this film which is his career-highest to date. This news has become a hot topic now in film circles.
The talk is that Bunny has taken over 12 crores as his salary for this film. His father, Allu Aravind will also make bumper money with this film which was directed by Trivikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to not go Vijay’s Master route
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release
- Big update: Prabhas, Shruti’s Salaar’s release date in a few hours