The two songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramulo, Samajavaragamana and Ramuloo Ramulaa, have become massive chartbusters and raised expectations on the movie. While Samajavaragamana clocked over 50 million views and became the most liked South Indian film song, the just released Ramuloo Ramulaa too has pulled off an incredible feat.
Within 24 hours, Ramuloo Ramulaa clocked over 8.3 million views on YouTube and became the most watched South Indian film song. And Allu Arjun is quite thrilled with the massive response. He took to Twitter and thanked his fans and even shared a cool poster. Meanwhile, Ramuloo Ramulaa has clocked nearly 10 million views and looks unstoppable.
Ala Vaikunthapuramulo is slated to release on January 12, as a Sankranthi festive treat. Pooja Hegde, Nivetha Pethuraj, Tabu, Navdeep and Sushanth will be seen in key roles in this Trivikram directorial.
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) October 28, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again