The makers of Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s Akhanda have pulled off a major surprise. They have roped in hero Allu Arjun as the chief guest at Akhanda’s pre-release event. The grand gala event will be held on November 27 at Shilpakala Vedika in Hyderabad.
Balakrishna and Allu Arjun share a good rapport with each other. In fact, Balayya is currently hosting the talk show ‘Unstoppable’ on Allu Arjun’s father Allu Aravind’s Aha OTT platform. Also, Allu Arjun had previously collaborated with Boyapati Srinu on the mass action blockbuster, Sarrainodu.
Akhanda has hero Srikanth playing the main antagonist, while Jagapathi Babu will also be seen in a crucial role. Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady and Poorna also essayed a key role. Miryala Ravinder Reddy has bankrolled this high budget entertainer under Dwaraka Creations banner. Thaman has scored music for the film, which is slated for its theatrical on December 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’ film becomes most searched 2021 film on Google
- Ravi Teja turns singer for his crazy project
- Noted Bollywood actor turns director
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release