Allu Arjun’s highly-anticipated film, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, has wrapped up a majority of its shoot and is gearing up for a summer release. Bunny and the film’s unit have taken a small break for Christmas and New Year celebrations.
The latest update is that the Stylish Star will resume the shoot from January 4. Bunny will be seen in the role of a military man in NPSNIS and the curiosity levels on his role and the film’s story are quite high among fans.
Popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi is making his directorial debut with Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s heroine. Action King Arjun is essaying a pivotal role in the movie. Lagadapati Sridhar produces the film and Naga Babu presents it. Bollywood music composers duo Vishal and Shekar are scoring the soundtrack.
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones