Stylish Star Allu Arjun has a mass market in Kerala and this is known to all. The movie ‘Sarrainodu’ has done very well there and it is completing its 50 days run in 24 centers, which is no mean feat for a hero who is a non local. The film has been trimmed by almost 30 mins for the Kerala version and this has done the trick.
Directed by Boyapati Sreenu and produced by Geetha Arts, the movie has become a huge hit in Telugu this summer. Allu Arjun is now reportedly planning to thank his Kerala fans in a special way for this success. Details about this are expected to be out shortly.
Allu Arjun will be seen in Harish Shankar’s movie next, in the production of Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Allu Arjun’s next with this talented director?
- Sai Pallavi to choreograph a song in her next?
- Fans staying away from star hero’s iconic bungalow
- Movie Theaters to be re-opened from this date?
- Lockdown Review : Cocktail-Tamil film on Zee5