Stylish Star Allu Arjun is currently busy with his ongoing project, Naa Peru Surya. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer 2018. Being directed by Vakantam Vamsi, NPS’ shooting is going on in Goa at present.
Meanwhile, an interesting rumor has started doing the rounds of late. Apparently, Allu Arjun is going to work with a debutant director named Santhosh Reddy soon. As per the sources, Bunny was instantly impressed with the core point narrated by Santhosh and asked him to develop it into a full-fledged script.
However, there has been no official confirmation regarding this news. It will be interesting to see how this new director will handle a star like Allu Arjun, if things materialize as being speculated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mr Majnu’s Hindi version packs a punch amid COVID-19 scare
- Deepika’s lovable post on Ranveer Singh’s birthday
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?