As film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan is gearing up for his first general elections, all eyes are on the Mega family heroes. Speculations are rife that the Mega heroes will be chipping in at the right time by campaigning for Pawan’s Janasena.
Now, confirming the speculations, Konidela Padmaja, wife of Nagababu, said in a latest interview that Allu Arjun and her son Varun Tej will be campaigning for Janasena. Padmaja, who has been campaigning for her husband, said that Allu Arjun will be campaigning from tomorrow, while her son Varun Tej will be returning from the US tomorrow and immediately take part in the campaign.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments