As film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan is gearing up for his first general elections, all eyes are on the Mega family heroes. Speculations are rife that the Mega heroes will be chipping in at the right time by campaigning for Pawan’s Janasena.
Now, confirming the speculations, Konidela Padmaja, wife of Nagababu, said in a latest interview that Allu Arjun and her son Varun Tej will be campaigning for Janasena. Padmaja, who has been campaigning for her husband, said that Allu Arjun will be campaigning from tomorrow, while her son Varun Tej will be returning from the US tomorrow and immediately take part in the campaign.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours