By now, everyone knows that Allu Arjun has signed a film with Koratala Siva. The film will b launched once the ace director is done with Chiru’s film Acharya.
There was news that the film will be made on a Pan-India level and will also release in Hindi. Allu Arjun is trying hard to act in a Hindi film and make his Bollywood entry and that is the reason he is quite curious about the Pan-India reach.
But the latest we hear is that Koratala Siva does not want that and wants to make a proper Telugu film and has written the story that will suit the sensitivities of the south.
So, there is a discussion that is going on and only time will tell how this project will be shaping up in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood