Stylish Star Allu Arjun is being extremely careful with the look and feel of his upcoming project ‘Iddarammayilatho’. The young hero is going to be seen in a very sophisticated way in this movie and he is preparing extensively for it. A photo shoot was carried out recently to test the look and feel of the character and over 60 costumes were used for this. Allu Arjun and director Puri Jagan personally went through the whole set to choose the appropriate ones for the movie.
Amala Paul and Katherine are the heroines in this movie and Bandla Ganesh is the producer. The movie is going to begin production in December and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the tunes.
As we revealed yesterday, Puri has made a number of changes to his support team and is concentrating seriously on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral
- Virata Parvam’s superb poster out on Rana’s birthday
- Raashi Khanna has no time to rest
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over