It is now known that Allu Aravind’s elder son Allu Bobby recently tied the knot to Neelu Shah from Mumbai who he has been seeing for a while. Even though he took to Instagram almost two days ago to announce the news of the nuptials, messages are still pouring in.
While Bobby sought everyone’s blessings as he begins a new chapter in life, there were mixed reactions from people. Many were supportive and posted congratulatory messages. However, amongst the many naysayers was one person who commented, “Feeling very sad for neelima and anvitha…worst decision…worst daddy ever (sic).”
Instead of responding harshly to this criticism that involved his ex-wife Neelima and daughter Anvitha, he decided to clear the air and replied, “I am sorry if I dissatisfied you with my marriage !! The divorce was mutual!! (sic)”
Well, here’s to a happy new beginning for Bobby.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kanika Kapoor tests positive again-Deets inside
- Nikhil’s timely acts winning hearts
- Senior actor upset with actresses for not donating to CCC
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala