Tollywood star Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran Muttamsetty is making his debut as a hero with the soon-to-release romantic action entertainer, Bathuku Busstand. The film’s first look poster was unveiled on Allu Arjun’s birthday.
According to the latest updates, Bathuku Busstand will not have a theatrical release, but it will be directly premiering on Amazon Prime Video’s New Segment category. Amazon Prime ha come up with New Segment to acquire low budget movies and give them a direct premiere on its platform.
Nikita Arora and Shruti Shetty are the leading ladies in Bathuku Busstand. Debutant I.N. is the director and I Kavitha Reddy and K Madhavi are the producers. I.N. Reddy is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio
- Naga Chaitanya to star in leading banner’s next?