When Mahanati released and went on to become a huge blockbuster, senior producer Allu Aravind threw a party to celebrate the film’s success. Allu Arjun took part in those celebrations and drenched the entire team in praises. The father-son duo was appreciated for the gesture.
And now, the Stylish Star is soon going to throw a huge party to celebrate the grand success of his good friend Bunny Vas’ latest production, Geetha Govindam. The film features Tollywood’s latest heart-throb, Vijay Deverakonda, and Bunny’s gesture of giving a push to another young hero is winning everyone’s hearts.
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits