When Mahanati released and went on to become a huge blockbuster, senior producer Allu Aravind threw a party to celebrate the film’s success. Allu Arjun took part in those celebrations and drenched the entire team in praises. The father-son duo was appreciated for the gesture.
And now, the Stylish Star is soon going to throw a huge party to celebrate the grand success of his good friend Bunny Vas’ latest production, Geetha Govindam. The film features Tollywood’s latest heart-throb, Vijay Deverakonda, and Bunny’s gesture of giving a push to another young hero is winning everyone’s hearts.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court