When Mahanati released and went on to become a huge blockbuster, senior producer Allu Aravind threw a party to celebrate the film’s success. Allu Arjun took part in those celebrations and drenched the entire team in praises. The father-son duo was appreciated for the gesture.
And now, the Stylish Star is soon going to throw a huge party to celebrate the grand success of his good friend Bunny Vas’ latest production, Geetha Govindam. The film features Tollywood’s latest heart-throb, Vijay Deverakonda, and Bunny’s gesture of giving a push to another young hero is winning everyone’s hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?