When Mahanati released and went on to become a huge blockbuster, senior producer Allu Aravind threw a party to celebrate the film’s success. Allu Arjun took part in those celebrations and drenched the entire team in praises. The father-son duo was appreciated for the gesture.
And now, the Stylish Star is soon going to throw a huge party to celebrate the grand success of his good friend Bunny Vas’ latest production, Geetha Govindam. The film features Tollywood’s latest heart-throb, Vijay Deverakonda, and Bunny’s gesture of giving a push to another young hero is winning everyone’s hearts.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next