When Mahanati released and went on to become a huge blockbuster, senior producer Allu Aravind threw a party to celebrate the film’s success. Allu Arjun took part in those celebrations and drenched the entire team in praises. The father-son duo was appreciated for the gesture.
And now, the Stylish Star is soon going to throw a huge party to celebrate the grand success of his good friend Bunny Vas’ latest production, Geetha Govindam. The film features Tollywood’s latest heart-throb, Vijay Deverakonda, and Bunny’s gesture of giving a push to another young hero is winning everyone’s hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram