Hero Allu Arjun will soon be joining hands with his Arya and Arya 2 director Sukumar for their hat-trick film. Titled Pushpa, the film will kick-start its shooting formalities once the lockdown period ends.
Meanwhile, Sukumar recently suffered a major personal tragedy. His close friend and long-time manager Prasad passed away unexpectedly. Both Prasad and Sukumar used to work as lecturers before Sukumar moved to Hyderabad to become director. Prasad followed Sukumar and he used to oversee the director’s professional affairs.
Naturally, Sukumar is devastated by the loss. In this scenario, Allu Arjun is reportedly calling up Sukumar regularly to console him as he can’t visit him personally due to the lockdown. Well, isn’t it a touching gesture by the Allu hero?
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR