Hero Allu Arjun will soon be joining hands with his Arya and Arya 2 director Sukumar for their hat-trick film. Titled Pushpa, the film will kick-start its shooting formalities once the lockdown period ends.
Meanwhile, Sukumar recently suffered a major personal tragedy. His close friend and long-time manager Prasad passed away unexpectedly. Both Prasad and Sukumar used to work as lecturers before Sukumar moved to Hyderabad to become director. Prasad followed Sukumar and he used to oversee the director’s professional affairs.
Naturally, Sukumar is devastated by the loss. In this scenario, Allu Arjun is reportedly calling up Sukumar regularly to console him as he can’t visit him personally due to the lockdown. Well, isn’t it a touching gesture by the Allu hero?
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon