Hero Allu Arjun will soon be joining hands with his Arya and Arya 2 director Sukumar for their hat-trick film. Titled Pushpa, the film will kick-start its shooting formalities once the lockdown period ends.
Meanwhile, Sukumar recently suffered a major personal tragedy. His close friend and long-time manager Prasad passed away unexpectedly. Both Prasad and Sukumar used to work as lecturers before Sukumar moved to Hyderabad to become director. Prasad followed Sukumar and he used to oversee the director’s professional affairs.
Naturally, Sukumar is devastated by the loss. In this scenario, Allu Arjun is reportedly calling up Sukumar regularly to console him as he can’t visit him personally due to the lockdown. Well, isn’t it a touching gesture by the Allu hero?
Articles that might interest you:
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer
- Family Man season 3 – Big update revealed