Allu Arjun’s speech at Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s musical concert tonight is what is much-needed in Tollywood these days. The Stylish Star, displaying thorough gentlemanliness, wished all the heroes, directors, producers and the entire teams of the upcoming Sankranthi releases.
“After Chiranjeevi garu, Rajinikanth garu is one star I truly admire and respect. His Darbar is releasing on the 9th and I wish him and his film a grand success. Also, I wish the entire cast and crew of Sarileru Neekevvaru, including Mahesh Babu garu, a grand success. Finally, I like Kalyanram garu a lot and I wish him all the best for Entha Manchivaadavuraa,” Allu Arjun said.
Needless to say, given the intense box-office competition this Sankranthi and the recent release date fiasco between Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo and Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teams, Allu Arjun’s touching gesture will be hailed by everyone in the film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey girl opts out of this crazy project
- Ram Charan to launch Varun Tej film’s first look
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital