It is a known fact that Allu Arjun is doing a film called Pushpa. The team is now in the Tenkasi town of Tamil shooting for a song and action sequence with a large unit.
Allu Arjun is playing a lorry cleaner in the film and will be seen in a rugged look most of the time. The actor is gone all out for his role in the film and the update is that Bunny used to sit close to three hours for the makeup of the film.
A source close to the unit says that Bunny is the first one to come on to the sets and sits for two hours to get the tanned look. Once the shoot is done, it used to take one hour to remove that makeup.
Also, Bunny had to get the tan look and for that, he used to roam all around in shorts all the time. Allu Arjun is known for sporting different looks in his films and Allu Arjun is going to kill it in Pushpa with his unique look which will shock many.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album