Geetha Film Distributors, owned by Allu Arvind, is going to distribute an upcoming animated film titled ‘Chota Bheem and the Throne of Bali’. The film has been directed by Rajiv Chilaka and it has been jointly produced by Rajiv Chilaka and Samir Jain. The film’s promo was launched earlier today in Hyderabad and Allu Arvind graced the event along with the makers of the film. Green Gold Animation, the studio behind Chota Bheem has tied up with Geetha Film Distributors to release the film across the state.
Talking about Chota Bheem, Allu Arvind said, “Chota Bheem is extremely popular among kids and I am glad that Rajiv Chilaka has made an animated film with Chota Bheem as a central characters. In the 80s, when I went to Disneyland in US, I was amazed to see the craze for Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. At that time, I thought that animation industry would pick up after our generation passed its prime, but it has arrived in India sooner than I thought.” More than 200 people have worked to create the visual effects and 2D animation for the film. Chota Bheem and the Throne of Bali will release in nearly 50 theatres in Andhra Pradesh on May 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil