On the birth anniversary of legendary comedian Padmashri Allu Ramalingaiah, his grandsons – Allu Arjun, Sirish and Venkatesh, today inaugurated the late veteran actor’s bronze statue at Allu Studios this morning. Speaking at the event, the three brothers fondly remembered their grandfather and his contribution to the film industry.
On the other hand, Allu Ramalingaiah’s son-in-law Megastar Chiranjeevi, son and veteran producer Allu Aravind and daughter and Chiru’s wife Surekha will be inaugurating Allu Ramalingaiah’s bronze statue at Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homoeopathy College in Rajahmundry today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label