Ever since he made his acting debut with Gouravam in 2013, young Allu hero Sirish has not scored a solid hit which will take his career to the next level. His past few movies such as ABCD, Okka Kshanam and 1971 failed to click at the box-office.
Following ABCD’s dismal performance last year, Sirish has not come up with an official announcement regarding his next film. However, in a latest interaction with one of his Twitter followers, Sirish assured that he is coming up with an ‘entertaining’ movie soon. He said that the team was ready to commence shooting, but the Coronavirus pandemic has changed their plans.
Even though an official announcement is yet to be made, Sirish’s next film is said to be directed by Rakesh Sasi, who had earlier directed Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film, Vijetha.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule