After nearly a couple of years of gap, Allu Sirish is ready with his next film, ABCD. The film is slated for release on May 17. Sirish had made his acting debut with the 2013 social drama, Gouravam. In these 7 years, he has acted in just 6 movies. However, Sirish is yet to score that one solid hit which will give him the much-needed break.
And, it looks like Sirish is determined to change his track record. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sirish revealed that he has set up a team which exclusively listens to all the scripts narrated by aspiring filmmakers. Sirish said that he has listened to some really interesting scripts penned by short filmmakers. An official announcement regarding his next project could be expected during ABCD’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama