After nearly a couple of years of gap, Allu Sirish is ready with his next film, ABCD. The film is slated for release on May 17. Sirish had made his acting debut with the 2013 social drama, Gouravam. In these 7 years, he has acted in just 6 movies. However, Sirish is yet to score that one solid hit which will give him the much-needed break.
And, it looks like Sirish is determined to change his track record. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sirish revealed that he has set up a team which exclusively listens to all the scripts narrated by aspiring filmmakers. Sirish said that he has listened to some really interesting scripts penned by short filmmakers. An official announcement regarding his next project could be expected during ABCD’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next