Young hero, Allu Sirish is busy in his post release promotions and in this process visited Bangalore yesterday. A success meet was arranged there and Kannada star hero, Ramesh Aravind and producer Rockline Venkatesh attended the event.
Speaking about Sirish, Ramesh Aravind said that he was very much impressed with the young hero’s performance in many emotional scenes. He also added that he would like to remake the film with Sirish in Kannada.
Directed by Parasuram, this film has Lavanya as the female lead and is doing extremely well at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity