Recently, Tamil star Suriya’s 37th film in Veedokkade and Brothers fame KV Anand’s direction made headlines when stalwart Mollywood actor Mohanlal joined the project. Leading production house Lyca Productions will bankroll this movie with a huge budget.
Now, Allu Sirish is the latest to join this exciting project. Apparently, Sirish has been roped in for a crucial role that travels with Suriya’s character throughout the film. Sirish is a huge fan of Suriya and needless to say that he is thrilled to be part of this prestigious project. Sirish had made his Kollywood debut with Gouravam. He had already shared screen space with Mohanlal in his maiden Mollywood film, 1971.
Popular music composer Harris Jayaraj will score music for Suriya37. The film will be shot extensively in New York, Brazil, New Delhi and Chennai. More details about the film’s leading lady and the launch date will be announced soon.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next