At a recent press meet, Allu Sirish revealed that Srirastu Subhamasthu’s USP will be clean comedy that will be able to cater to a wide range of audiences.
He further added that emotional values in the film will be quite high. He wrapped up by saying that this is the type of film he has been waiting for a long time to do.
Director Parasuram’s earlier film, Solo, was also a success for its core family values that were showcased beautifully. Produced by Allu Arvind, Srirastu Subhamasthu will be hitting the screens on August 5th.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties